Happy, happy birthday, to my favorite three-year-old! William, you challenge me everyday with your passion, your fierceness, your quick mind, and your busyness. You bless me constantly and I am so honored to be your "MomMom".
I love you!
1. What is your name?
2. How old are you?
3. What is your favorite color?
4. What is your favorite thing to do?
5. What do you want to be when you grow up?
6. What is your favorite food?
7. What makes you happy?
8. What makes you scared?
9. Who is your favorite person?
10. What did you get for your birthday this year?
An airplane...I got, uh, road signs
11. What kind of cake did you have?
[chocolate cupcakes with cream cheese frosting, yellow sprinkles, and construction decorations]
12. What else would you like to say?
Answering birthday interview questions at three is a little challenging...