Happy birthday, Jack!
The little boy who first made me a mama turned the big f-o-u-r.
He is seriously the sweetest kid and all he could say was "thank you, thank you!"
He also has a slight obsession with RescueBots, as is evident in his very first birthday interview.
I just asked the questions and wrote down what he said; no prompting, no editing. It's pretty funny, actually.
1. What is your name?
2. How old are you?
Old and Big
3. What is your favorite color?
Blue and red
4. What is your favorite thing to do?
I like to be Octopus Prime [Optimus Prime]
5. What do you want to be when you grow up?
6. What is your favorite food?
7. What makes you happy?
8. What makes you scared?
Robot bad guys
9. Who is your favorite person?
10. What did you get for your birthday this year?
Octopus Prime toy that turns into a dinosaur
11. What kind of cake did you have?
White vanilla Octopus Prime
12. What else would you like to say?
Um...I had [Transformers] decorations for my birthday...I need to play with my toy that I got.
Happy birthday, sweet boy! I love you!