Since my cross-country move, I have been loving having a slow cooker. It is the perfect way for me to get home-cooked meals on my family's table while living life with my two sweet boys.
The recipe I would like to share this Sunday is a brilliant recipe that I just adore - very tasty and makes the chicken very tender!
Slow Cooker Balsamic Chicken
- 4-6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 28-oz can diced tomatoes
- 1 tsp. rosemary
- 1 tsp. dried basil
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- Pour the olive oil on the bottom of the slow cooker
- Add chicken breasts
- Place sliced onion on top of chicken and top with garlic and dried herbs
- Pour in vinegar and top with tomatoes
- Cook on high for four hours
I adore this recipe on its own with a vegetable side, but it is also a delicious addition to a pasta dinner, if meatballs aren't your thing.
Yum! I think we might have this tomorrow!